Saturday 25 February 2017

THINKING OF YOU ALWAYS MUM Xx [25/02]

Missing you mum, promise not a day goes by now when I don't think of you. Miss you and Love you. I have some comfort that you are reunited with Dad and hope that one day soon I will see you both again. Happy Birthday Mum. Xx



It saddens me that I don't have many more pictures of you to enjoy, but at least I have some lovely ones from your wedding day to Dad, and I know you didn't like having your photo taken anyway, much like myself. 


MUM AND DAD WEDDING 1961



Love you so much, always in my heart, so sad that you had to leave us so early, you would have been a great Grandma to Graham's boys and so proud of Sue now enjoying life in Australia with James and Hannah. I will be visiting the Hanworth Crematorium Rose Gardens on the weekend. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment