Tuesday 7 February 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD, MISSING YOU, LOVE YOU. X


Always missing you
Always thinking of you Dad. x

Your death will always remain a blurry memory. But your life will always be a vivid one, the epitome of greatness and sacrifice.

I miss you Dad


Dad remembering you is easy, I do so every day, missing you is the heartache that never goes away. Love you so much Dad x

Still thinking of you always, will be celebrating your birthday again today. Time is not helping the pain go away, I just wish I could spend one more day with you around.






You are always in my thoughts and my heart, we had so much more to do together, and I really missed the opportunity to tell you once again how much I love you so.

Gone, but certainly NEVER forgotten. xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment