Monday 1 January 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 [LET'S MAKE IT A BETTER ONE]


Time to kick off another year, a big welcome to 2018 may it be twelve amazing months for you and yours. 

I know for me it will be a busy one with a change of office location to Central London on the horizon but we'll still have plenty of railway and modelling related events and days out to plan for and enjoy. While this blog has outlived its original remit, focusing on Dad's models, I enjoy it and plan to keep it going for as long as I can with hopefully more news and events throughout the year as well any more days out I can manage. 

As I still have a few of Dads models to display I hope to get these out for a run a few times a year, am also considering getting a few bits of N Gauge again which I used to collect and build layouts, the advantage here being that they do not take up a lot of space, but so far they appear to be very expensive and might limit myself to a few shunters and wagons and make a small shunting yard layout, will see what I can do later in the year with that idea. 

Trips out to Swanage, York or somewhere similar would be great ideas for long weekends away this year. Try and attend a few exhibitions and open days too if we can. Whatever happens make it fun, enjoy life and travels be entertained and indeed entertaining too in all you do. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment