Monday 7 February 2022

MISSING YOU ALWAYS DAD - 7th FEB [1934 - 2012] LOVE YOU FOREVER 💔Xxx

Always thinking of you Dad, Happy Birthday, missing you always, you were and always will be my biggest hero and inspiration

    Love and miss you Dad Xx




My wonderful Dad should have been celebrating his 88th birthday today, I miss him so much every day. Our families lives were changed forever in a way I couldn't imagine when you were taken from us, I so wish you were here now to advise me, admonish me, and keep us safe.

I'll never forget what you did for me, Dad you should be happy and so proud knowing that Graham and Susan turned out so well and have each brought up an amazing family, Sue especially as she enjoys her life in Australia with James and Hannah, who herself is now a mum to Addison and has a son on the way too you would have been a wonderful Great Grandad. I still have some regret not having the mental strength to follow their example and to also have made you proud. I will raise a glass to your memory, and have never stopped missing you, loving you and wishing you were here now.  

Also wish I had more pictures of you but what I have I make do with including lovely ones of you and Mum on your wedding day. X 

Love you loads, missing you, though I will always continue to wish you were both here to celebrate your birthday with us all xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment