Tuesday 25 February 2020

THINKING OF YOU ALWAYS MUM RIP Xx 25th FEB

Always missing you promise not a day goes by now when I don't think of you. Love you loads, you brought us into this world and then had to leave us I have some comfort that you are reunited with Dad and hope that one day soon I will be with you both again. 

Wishing you a Happy Birthday Mum. Xxx



It saddens me that I don't have many more pictures of you to enjoy, but at least I have some lovely ones from your wedding day to Dad hung on the wall at home which helps me when I am low. I know you didn't like having your photo taken anyway, much like myself, just wished I had a few more x. 

MUM AND DAD WEDDING 1961

Love you so much, always in my heart, so sad that you had to leave us so early, you would have been a great Grandma to Graham's boys and so proud of Sue now enjoying life in Australia with James and Hannah. I will be visiting the Hanworth Crematorium Rose Gardens on the weekend. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment