Wednesday 25 December 2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS SENDING LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO ONE AND ALL

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas for this year, I hope you enjoying a break from work and get to spend time with friends and family. Spare a thought for those still working as they are doing an awesome job. Also sending out the love to anyone missing this year, think of them, raise a glass and salute them and "Eat, Drink and be Merry" and then go play trains!! 


Missing you so much Dad.
You always fulfilled my wishes, giving me whatever I wanted. Your presence in my life I had taken for granted. After your death my whole world has gone into a frightening void. When I had you, I had it all, now everything is destroyed. This is my repentance, my regret, I know you cannot hear me, but I still want to say, Dad I miss you and I'm sorry ... We had so much still to do together and despite the years that have passed I find it so hard to carry on without your love and influence. 

I always think that this time is a moment for reflection and while I hope it's been wonderful for you it may well be that together we have lost a lot of friends and legends so it's time to remember and never forget. Let us also move forwards to the new year, life is only as good as you make it and you have to let yourself live too, although this is something I don't allow myself and it is now time to do more, stop making excuses and get out there. 


Miss you Dad, miss you Mum xx


Let's remember the wisdom of the late Rik Mayall as we venture towards 2020.
  • All men are equal therefore no one can be your true genuine superior.
  • It is YOUR future, It is yours to create, your future is as bright as you make it. 
  • Change is a constant of life, So you must never ever lose your wisdom. 
  • If you want to live a full and complete human life you have to be Free. Freedom is paramount. 
  • And finally ... LOVE IS THE ANSWER.

No comments:

Post a Comment