Thursday 7 February 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD, MISSING YOU ALWAYS, LOVE YOU LOADS Xx


        Love and miss you Dad Xx






My wonderful Dad should have been celebrating his 85th birthday today, I miss him so much every day. Our families lives were changed forever in a way I couldn't imagine when you were taken from us, I so wish you were here now to advise me, admonish me, and keep us safe.

I'll never forget what you did for me, Dad you should be happy and so proud knowing that Graham and Susan turned out so well and have each brought up an amazing family, Sue especially as she enjoys her life in Australia with James and Hannah I regret not having the mental strength to follow their example and to also have made you proud. I will raise a glass to your memory, and have never stopped missing you, loving you and wishing you were here now. 

Love you loads, missing you, but wishing you were here to celebrate your birthday with us xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment