Wednesday 7 February 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD, THINKING OF YOU ALWAYS X


Love and miss you Dad xx


Dad would have been celebrating his 84th birthday today, I so wish he was here, not a day goes by when I don't see his image or think about him in some way. My life changed forever in a way I couldn't not imagine when you were taken from us, I so wish you were here now to advise me, admonish me, and keep us safe.

I'll never forget what you did for me, Dad you should be happy and at peace knowing that Graham and Susan turned out so well and have brought up an amazing family, Sue especially as she copes with life in Australia with James and Hannah I regret not having the mental strength to follow their example and make you proud. I will raise a glass to your memory, and will never stop loving you and wishing you were here now. 


Love you loads, missing you always and forever xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment