Sunday 30 April 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !! 30/04 -- 48 YEARS YOUNG

A slightly self indulgent post, but this weekend it is "my birthday" as the late Rik Mayall once said (Bottom episode) and aside from a card from "All the lads on the Ark Royal" I will probably have to find something to do myself today since no one else really cares (and why should they). 


Will be having a day out next week which has been an annual event now for a while going to Ascot Races with my brother and a few others. Unsure what the rest of the week will hold and money is tight but we will find something or just have a ride out on the trains or bus if the weather is nice pop down by the river would be a nice change so that would be Windsor or Richmond and have lunch. 

Used to plan a nice "present" to myself, alas that seems unlikely this time around, though as long as I find a way to go out to Ascot on Wednesday that will do for me. Can always look for something nice next month perhaps. 

Whatever else I do with this week off will probably depend on how well our day at Ascot pans out but since no one else will be getting my anything I better make sure I have enough for a nice drink if nothing else. Another year, and there won't be many more for me I fear. 


Happy Birthday !! 
Try and have a fun time mate. 



No comments:

Post a Comment