Friday 23 December 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL

So this is Christmas, and what have you done?
Ok so I didn't do as much this year as I would have liked but hey it's over now and officially 2016 has been a big load of pooh. We need 2017 to get here fast now and then we can crack on with a new start.




While this blog started out as a small 'tribute' to my Dad and his modelling skills (and it still is) I have moved that on to supporting the local railway societies and some of the many heritage railway services around the UK. Have plans to visit several more of these in 2017 too, the likes of Swanage, York and the Welsh town of Blaenau Ffestiniog are on the agenda. 


Missing you so much Dad.

You always fulfilled my wishes, giving me whatever I wanted. Your presence in my life I had taken for granted. After your death my whole world has gone into a frightening void. When I had you, I had it all, now everything is destroyed. This is my repentance, my regret, I know you cannot hear me, but I still want to say, Dad I miss you and I'm sorry ... We had so much still to do together and despite the years that have passed I find it so hard to carry on without your love and influence. 

I think for many this year has not been that wonderful we sure lost a lot of friends and legends so it's time to remember and never forget. Let us also move forwards to the new year, life is only as good as you make it and you have to let yourself live too, although this is something I don't allow myself and it is now time to do more, stop making excuses and get out there. 

























Let's remember the wisdom of the late Rik Mayall as we venture towards 2017. 

  • All men are equal therefore no one can be your true genuine superior.
  • It is YOUR future, It is yours to create, your future is as bright as you make it. 
  • Change is a constant of life, So you must never ever lose your wisdom. 
  • If you want to live a full and complete human life you have to be Free. Freedom is paramount. 
  • And finally ... LOVE IS THE ANSWER.


No comments:

Post a Comment