Saturday 23 July 2016

MISSING YOU DAD, FOUR YEARS ON....

MR GEOFF TYLER 7-2-1934 >> 23-7-2012
Father, Friend, Dedicated, An Inspiration


What would we give if we could just say "Hello Dad" in the same old way. To hear your voice, see your smile, to sit with you and talk a while, So to you who have your father, cherish him with care, for you will never know the heartache till you see his vacant chair.


Death changes everything! -- Time changes nothing.

I still miss the sound of your voice, the wisdom in your advice, the stories of your life and just being in your presence.

So No, time changes nothing. I miss you as much today as I did the day you died. I just miss YOU !!
 







Although you had to leave us all just 4 short years ago there hasn't been a day when I haven't thought about you and everything you did to help me live my life. 




LOVE YOU DAD
  

No comments:

Post a Comment