Saturday 30 April 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!

A slightly indulgent post, but it is my birthday as the late Rik Mayall once said (Bottom episode) and aside from a card from "All the lads on the Ark Royal" I will probably have to find something to do myself today. 


Have already been out racing this week to Ascot but might pop down to Goodwood for the day as it's the only convenient meeting on aside from Newmarket which is a fair trek from this side of London. 

Else it's a trip to Bristol for a model railway exhibition in Thornbury, or it would be a ride over to Stevenage to watch the mighty Wombles play their penultimate league match, but all being well secure a play off berth to extend the season further. A trip to Wembley for the play off final would be a welcome late present I must say (football gods are you listening). 

Any better ideas are gratefully received (and ignored if no good). 



Have already decided to get myself a new "toy" for this year and have ordered a new Bass Guitar similar to this beauty. 




Whatever else I get for myself will probably depend on how well our day at Ascot pans out but since no one else will be getting my anything I better make sure I have enough for a nice drink if nothing else. 


Happy Birthday Me !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment