Saturday 7 February 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD [07/02/2015]

Thinking of you on your birthday but I still miss you Dad xx


I miss you more than ever, Your guidance and your love.
But, I know you're still watching silently from above.

The love you gave still warms me the way it always will
But leaving left an empty space that time can never fill. 


From heaven you're still giving the love you always had. 
I know you hear me talk to you
I will ALWAYS love you Dad x



So I wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY for today though I miss being able to spend it with you. The time that passes does not seem to make this any easier, and I try my best to do things that remember you and respect you. Even this simple blog is dedicated to your memory and your work with modelling and everything that you did for us. 

You are always in my thoughts and my heart, we had so much more to do together, and I really missed the opportunity to tell you once again how much I love you so. 

Gone, but certainly NOT forgotten. X


No comments:

Post a Comment